Sunday 17 October 2010

WORK.


Was going to blog today, but...my mood is now totally ruined by the fact that UNITED CANT SEEM TO WIN ANY GAMES.
THE FUCK IS THIS.

I swear too much nowadays.
Its like my patience has been worn permanently thin.

Dropped my phone on the road yesterday.
The screen is scratched.
Not cool, bro.
I am upset.

Was going to blog about Mesut Ozil's birthday yesterday...
...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BB!..
...but came home and collapsed in bed, woke up today afternoon.
I don't know where all this sleepiness is coming from.

Will probably spam tomorrow.

Haven't done anything productive in over a week.

We're starting Week 6, right?
Shit shit shit.
Make that 3 assignments and a whole shitload of reading that I'm way backward on.
Need to start getting my shit together.

I foresee screwing up End of Posting. badly.
oh well.

And that CFCS presentation.
And research proposal.

OMAIGOD.
SHOOT ME NOW.
ok.
goodnight.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment