Saturday 6 August 2011

Losing It

I honestly don't know what I'm doing anymore.

I feel I've covered so much already,
but when I look at the list of topics still left to cover, I'm just tempted to pick up a handgun or something and blow my brains out.

OSCE still terrifies me the most though.
Like Dato' Kanda said, we've got half our theory marks from EOPs already (plus when I look at the past year papers, I feel like I'm reading Greek so I've got not much hope for theory)

Please God, please let me pass EOS7.
Let us all pass.
Can't imagine anyone having to go through all that again. :/




Been slowly losing my mind this past two weeks.
And it appears I've also lost my heart along the way.
Not too sure about this though, may just be a side effect of the stress.
Or, like Dhina said,
I've been so used to his presence that I seem to need it around constantly.


I don't know.
I don't know.


Completely losing it right now.





~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment