Tuesday 30 August 2011

Rambles

Okeh.

Time to ramble!


Sigh.
A wee bit of me is worried that the whole electives plan is going to collapse in on itself.
Nothing seems to be going right atm.

:/

But where else would I do it?
Columbia Asia?

I just want to get outtttttt of this country!



gaaah.



Another, larger part of me is horribly bothered by the thought that my new piercings may not be evenly spaced apart.
It's bugging the life out of me, honestly.
-_-




Started reading one of my cousins' story books yesterday.
She had the whole series in her bookshelf, some vampirey story, so I figured it probably was worth a read.
And I like vampirey stories.
I honestly liked the Twilight books....and then the movie came out and ruined everything. :|

So anyway yes, my cousin's book.
Dead Until Dark.
Took me a chapter and a half before I turned back to the cover, only to realise that this was the series True Blood is based on.

Whoops.

Now I'm sorely tempted to start watching True Blood.



Sigh.



Problems, problems.




Oh but btw, Pinks has a new coat!
Just in time to turn 21.
My baby bear :)




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment