Friday 12 August 2011

They drown us out at sea.

Can I just take a day off from living?


I'm so tired of having to deal with people and their moods.

Enough is enough.

We're all stressed out.
We're all going crazy.
That doesn't make it okay for you to go all psycho on us and tell us you need a break from being friends.

If you don't want to be friends, then fine.
Fuck off.
I'm not desperate for your friendship. Or lack thereof.

Don't play this fucking hot-and-cold game.





I am honestly just worn out.

I want to run home to someone who loves me...but where is that home for me?

She doesn't see anything else when her son is in the picture.
She doesn't see a daughter who's going crazy with stress, who's at the brink of completely losing it.
No.
Whats more important now is that her son is coming back from his stupid holiday.


Its funny you know.
People love you when you're happy and entertaining....but show one sign of weakness, one sign of vulnerability, and they scamper like rats.

I'm the funny one, the sarcastic one who can bitch about people and get away with it because I can make you laugh, I'm the one who embarrasses myself on a constant basis.
I'm the hardcore, independent one who can deal with anything head on, on her own.
And so.
I don't get to be upset.
I don't get to be angry.
And I sure as hell don't get to breakdown and be sad.

Everyone wants to be the fair-weather friend.
No one wants to be the shoulder to cry on.



I've spent most of my life bottling up my feelings,
sorting through my shit on my own.
And I'm tired of it.
I'm tired.
For once I want someone to fucking care that I'm upset ok.




This is why I blog.

You lot want to know why I blog right? Well, this is it.
Because this blog is probably the one thing that won't run away from me when I need to rant.





Enough.

I need a break from all of this.






~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment