Wednesday 31 August 2011

Piercings

Did I mention I went to go get my ears pierced....again?
:D

This time with more precautions okay.

...and honestly if it doesn't work out this time, then I'm giving up.
Throwing in the towel.
No more attempts.
etc.
etc.

Did it two days ago actually,
and then I decided to take out the piercings and put in garlic stems (? stalks/sticks? wtv) and leave them in for a week before I finally get proper gold earrings.

I want those tiny ring ones. :D

The garlic thing is something that's been passed down from my ancestors.
Apparently.
That bit that sticks out of the garlic cloves...the stem? apparently is very absorbent (is that even a word omg my English is absolute rubbish now)
So apparently (new fav word btw can you tell :p) if you cut thin twigs out of it and leave it in the holes for about a week or so, it absorbs water when you bathe and wash your hair and etc etc,
and it will kembang....expand?
yeah.
Expand, so that when you want to put in proper earrings, you can get them in without much effort.


Did any of that make any sense at all omg.

I seem to have completely lost my grasp on English.
Speaking entirely too much Malay nowadays.


But for the record, trying to put the garlic thing into newly pierced ears also hurts like a bitch,
which is why I'm currently sitting here with a decidedly swollen ear that hurts to Mars and back.
(I only pierced one ear thank god)







yeps.



Happy Independence Day everbody!

And Happy Eid!




Its about time for my annual email to a certain someone, but sigh.
Really no mood this year.
It just seems to make more sense to let it all go instead of stubbornly holding on in the hope that something might come out of this odd relationship we have.

mehhhh.



Just a few more days to go before we start semester again.
yuck.
At least we start with Psych.
No 8am ward work yo! (even if there is its not like I'm going to turn up so screwwwww youuuu Psych!)



ow.




Right now I'm just so sick of running around trying to get things settled for Electives.
I want to throw a tantrum really.
The idiot was supposed to go with me, supposed to book flights with me, supposed to do the medical with me dammit.
But of course he goes and does it all by himself, and I'm just sitting here all awkward penguin like "whaaa..? You've done it already? But what why weren't we supposed to... ah fuck it"



Gah.


Can't wait to graduate.

Then at least I'll be free from all these social obligations.




yuck.





~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment