Monday 2 January 2012

TWIG : I'm losing count of days..


...already.


So, if I'm not terribly wrong, it's Monday morning over here.
And I think I'm the only one awake.
Unless the girl upstairs is awake also. There's one of Yan Qi's housemates who doesn't ever hang out with us, and for all intents and purposes after this, she will be referred to as 'the girl upstairs'.
...that is, if I ever feel the need to blog about her again.

Yesterday was such a wonderfully lazy day.
I loved it.
I woke up around 10am yesterday, and literally spent the whole day lazing around in bed with my laptop/chatting with the others until 6pm,
then we all got ready for a steamboat dinner (in the house itself), which was pretty fun,
because the boy and his friend came over as well.

I went to sleep pretty early last night,
I guess the lack of sleep is finally catching up to me.

And oh oh.
Yesterday evening, I went to wash my hair so I wouldn't have to wash it this morning,
and after I was done, I wanted to dry my hair yeah, because I didn't want to walk around with wet hair in this cold and get a flu or something.
And then I noticed...
...
....
.....dandruff!
:O
:O
:O
HOLYSHIT.
And I swear to God it looked exactly like those pictures in our Dermato textbooks, the seborrheic dermatitis lesions.
WTF OKAY.
WTF.
I all but freaked out and died!
I was so afraid all my hair was going to fall out or something, and I mean, how the hell do I walk around with that on my head?!
aaaaaaaaaaargh
After I came downstairs though, one of the girls was telling me that it was actually pretty normal,
and they'd all experienced it,
which was why I'd seen either a tar-based shampoo/Selson's/Head&Shoulders in every bathroom.
And there I was walking around with my beloved Sunsilk.
It's apparently because of the weather here...its so dry! So aparently I shouldn't wash my hair every day -.-

I mean how the hell was I supposed to know right?
But ugh.
I'm so upset about it right now.
Hopefully I manage to get rid of it soon, or I'll wear a hat and walk around everywhere.

My hair is a major point of vanity with me okay.

:(


Oh well.
Can't really think of anything else to type.
Won't blog again today, probably the next post will be tomorrow after I get back from class.
I'm not sure what to expect, so I'm just going with not expecting anything at all.
yep.

Going out to Galway town (?city) later to get groceries and buy my sim cardddd.

yeh.

okeh.


Here is a new Kurt Schneider video with Alex Goot.
I don't what instrument it is that Kurt's using, but it is insanely cool.
And he still has the prettiest hands.

ok.

How To Save A Life - Kurt Schneider & Alex Goot







~vid~

6 comments:

  1. We all have dandruff? Okaayy... O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also don't. I thought it rains so much in Ireland... why is it so dry?
    Wow, I have no idea about the world... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy you're having so much fun in Ireland I'm pleased :).

    And yayyyy I love Kurt Schneider ^.^ so freaking talented. He makes anybody amazing. The video is excellence. I could look at/listen to Kurt alll day long. such a dork xD.

    OUAT returns in four days! Eep!!

    <3 Paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle : It does rain alot, but somehow the air here is really dry (not sure how that works exactly), and my skin isn't used to it. I can moisturise my face and all, but my scalp is suffering. I've resorted to washing my hair only once in two days. oh well :/ It's almost gone now :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paige : Thank you! :) I am having quite a bit of fun really hehe :D
    wheeee Kurt love! <3 I love his hands. And his dorkiness. And that equipment thing he always uses. lol.

    And yessssss, this Sunday! Hopefully my internet gets fixed by then so I can watch it as soon as it comes out! :( Our internet at home got cut, so I have to resort to creeping online at uni.

    ReplyDelete