Monday 30 March 2009

Farewell notes.

Today we were asked to write farewell notes for Dr Thani,
since he's leaving IMU and all.

I'm really fond of Dr Thani ok, he was my PBL faci for awhile
(remember the doctor-patient thing I had to act out?)
and he's also one of the most dramatic lecturers ever.
After awhile, its really quite entertaining.

So anyway, we had to write notes rite...
and as usual, I was making a mess.
:p

Wanna see my drafts?





Draft 1

Dear Dr Thani,

I am terribly disappointed in you, sir.
I still cannot believe you're going away from IMU & from cute ppl like me, to go to *name-censored*!! Which is as yet unrecognised & unproven and quite likely to be a lot better than IMU b/c they have better selection of lecturers (like you of course).
And I cannot believe you're leaving us with Vijay Singh!
I swear one of these days I will commit suicide and come and haunt you, sir.

Love, Vidya.





Draft 2

Dear Dr Thani,

Sir, you were the best PBL faci I ever had. I honestly learnt more when you were our faci during CVS than I learnt during PBL for any other system.
Also, you;re the best Patho lecturer we have, and your dramatics during class just made it all the more easier to remember all those hard stuff. =)
Anyway, I'm really sorry that you have to leave...

(I didnt finish it, cos Shalini snatched it away from me to read before I was done LOL)





Draft 3

Dear Sir,

I'll miss you.
Have a good time wherever you go next.
Miss me k.

Love, Vidya.




:D
Of course I didn't write any of that in the end.
I'll type out my proper farewell note another day k.
heh~

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment