Sunday 22 March 2009

My Academic Calendar Story


You people really liked the frying pan story, huh?
-__-

Anyway, since y'all seem to like laughing at my expense,
I tell y'all another story.

This was way back, in the spring of 2007...
(LOL. It was sometime in the beginning of '07 la)

Okeh.
So there was this guy...
(most of my stories involve me getting embarassed in front of guys I like, so...yeah)

I was doing SAM la, and he was in ICPU,
which basically meant that we never had classes together,...or anything together for that matter.
And at that point in time, I really liked this guy ok.
To the extent that I decided to go talk to him.
...
And this is the best part...guess what was my masterplan to go get to know him?
I was going to go ask him for his ICPU Academic Calendar.


...

Yea, I know. Wtf was I thinking, rite!?

Yeah, so anyway,
one fine day, me and Huey Chieng went to the library, saw him, and proceeded to ask him for the academic calendar.
Which he didn't have.
So me and Huey Chieng walked out of the library miserably. (at least I was miserable la)
Mission : FAILED.

Wait, story haven't finish yet!

Then Jun Beng came along, and said he wanted to see this guy,
soo.. we went back into the library...
and couldn't find him.
We looked on all the 3 floors, and we just simply could not find him.

So we were walking out, right...and we passed these two guys sitting at a table,
and all of a sudden, Jun Beng whacked one of them on the shoulder with his graphic calculator.
That HUGE, BRICK-LIKE,
HEAVY graphic calculator.

This one :


Yeah, I was stunned too.

And then the guy turned around (of course) and Jun Beng started giggling, and went like "omg I'm sooo sorry, I thought you were Pragash!"
(to be fair, Pragash was wearing almost the same shirt as that guy that day)
And guess what??
Guess who that guy was??
The ICPU-academic-calendar guy!

*dies of shame*

I spent the rest of the semester running away from aforesaid guy.
I mean, I just randomly ask him for an academic calendar out of nowhere, and 15 minutes later my friend whacks him with a graphic calculator...yeah, very impressive.

Ah well~
Kismet.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment