Wednesday 11 March 2009

Rawr.

Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)

Libra

The Bottom Line

You're too young to get stuck in such a deep rut. Get out and get active today!


My rut has become way too deep.
Nonsensical-ness.

There's a difference between being arrogantly malayalee, and being just plain rude.

Yesterday was such a lousy day.
From maggots to not-working escalators to seeing alot of unecessary people to completely not studying.

But I guess the saving grace was finding out that it takes much more than a lousy day for me to completely lose it and start moping.
I haven't moped yet.
(LOL Jea Mie this reminds me of the emo mopping :p)

Life's still good.

I can survive this la. somehow.
AND omg la do you realise alot of shit happens just before exams??
IMU is screwed up.

I should make my blog private la omg.
I want to rant.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment