Friday 13 March 2009

wahahaha. :p

[Adventurous electronic music]

wahaha.
wahahahaha.

SUMMATIVES IS OVER.

wahahahahhahhaahhahahaaha.



I started laughing as soon as the paper ended k.
Must have had something to do with the fact that half the things in the paper I had never heard of before in my entire life.
LOL.
I mean, we had around 60 lects altogether, and
I being the idiot I am, read just 7 of them...and went to sit for Summatives.
wahahahhahaha.
I think you can see why I went almost hysterical.

And OMG la this morning I tachycardia-ed like crazy.
AND turned red.
And nearly died.
Just cos he was there.
Nonsense I tell you. Nonsense. Why does he have to be so bloody cute wtf.

Sigh I damn sleepy now.
Came back from Summatives, and I wanted to sleep sooooo badly, but I ended up watching Harold and Kumar.
And then, they put Kuch Na Kaho on, and I fell asleep during the 1st CD (having watched it about 3 times already) and then awoke during the 3rd CD...and my first reaction upon waking up was "omg her husband came back edi ah?? How long have I been sleeping?!"
LOL.
Then we watched Transformers.
Then we watched The Fast and the Furious.
And then 2 Fast 2 Furious.
(and screamed and giggled and screamed summore over Paul Walker, and his smokey blue eyes and his super dreamy smile)
And
then we watched Slumdog Millionaire,
and now we're watching Monster-In-Law....which I've already watched, and didn't like much, and hence I can go to sleep now if I want to.

I want to.
LOL.
Damn sleepy edi.

AND OMG I DONT NEED TO SET ALARM.
I CAN WAKE UP AT WATEVER TIME I WANT TO TOMORROW.
BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA.


OK good night sayang2ku sekalian. =D

I shall update more soon, considering I no longer have to pretend to be studying for the next one month at least. :p

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment