Tuesday 17 March 2009

My Frying Pan story


Okay, so today I will be telling you a story.


First, we must flashback to two months ago.

*freaky flashback music*


Right.
So.
Two months ago, we were just moving into the new apartment right, so I had to help Sarwees move her stuff...which included a frying pan.
And so, I, being me, offered to carry it.
And I, still being me, started brandishing it in the middle of the road at random cars.

E.g.
Car drives too close to us.
Me : [brandishes frying pan] Stupid fella! Duno how to drive ah!?



Yes, you may laugh now.

It just so happened that in the car directly behind the one that drove too close to us...were boys from our batch.
Yeah.
Oops.

K flashback over.

And then today,
I was walking back to Vista with Afiq, and I passed by the same car.
Saw the same people.
And it suddenly hit me...that the one person I wanted to impress most in the world was in that car.
As he was two months ago.
Which means he saw me doing my frying pan stunt in the middle of the road.

Which, my dear readers, probably explains why he stares so much at me.
He must be wondering why on earth I'm so quiet in uni when I do idiotic things in the middle of the road.

Oh, and did I mention that I was wearing a punjabi suit while waving aforesaid frying pan?

Yeah.
So much for controlling macho and trying to act like a decent human being in Uni.


My life is sad.



And yes, y'all can STOP laughing at me now k.
ish~

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment