Friday 12 February 2010

Tips to Writing a Better Blog Post



Hi.

If you came across this post on google search and clicked on it, hoping to find secrets on how to make your blog extremely popular,
please click the 'X' button at the top right corner of this window now.

The title was simply a cheap trick to get this post to appear on google search so that people would click it so my Nuffnang money would go up.
:D
I am a horrible person. Don't hate me :D




But anyway, since you're already here, you're completely welcome to continue reading. :)



Random youtube video Kington introduced me to couple of months ago.
The reason I haven't ever put it up earlier is because...I was lazy.
And I forgot.
And when I remembered, I was still lazy.

Remember kids, procrastination does not pay.

Anywayyyy.
Ze video. :D

The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon.
The epic story of one man's encounter with what could be the most relentless murderer of all time.








I can totally imagine how you may want to employ the same tactics as the murderer and kill me for subjecting you the absolute pointlessness of this blog post.
BUT.
Before you kill me.
Remember, its a sin to kill cute people.

:D


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment