Thursday 26 August 2010

Offensive songs and...other random nonsense.





As offensive as this song is, its actually quite catchy. :p



So today I went to Seremban again,
to transfer my study table,
instead of having to transfer it together with everything else and cram everything in the car tomorrow.
They did have a study table there, but it was miserable. And missing a drawer.
And hey, nothing wrong with an extra study table right?
:D




Oh,
just before we left to Seremban,
my neighbour kecoh2 a bit la, and since we're all really neighbourly around here,
my mum and I went to investigate.

The neighbour from 3 doors down fainted in his porch.
Kononnya he was eating durian, then suddenly when he stood up, he fainted.
And terhantuk kepala. But he was conscious by the time we went la.

My brain is fried okay, so I couldn't for the life of me come up with possible reasons for fainting offhand,
but the one thing I remember was : terhantuk kepala - lucid interval!
...I so fail at being a medical student.

So then we called for an ambulance la, cos he had somehow sprained his back in the process of fainting, and couldn't walk.
THEN RIGHT.
APPARENTLY THE HOSPITAL NOT ENOUGH AMBULANCES. WHAT NONSENSE.
Hospital name not mentioned on purpose.
So then the guys carried him to one of the cars and drove him to the hospital.

Yay for neighbourly spirit!




Ok.
So the house today was much cleaner than it was two days ago :D
MUCH MUCH CLEANER.
Our house owner got it cleaned.
Yay him! ..or her. I've never met aforesaid house owner so I wouldn't know.

Set up my study table and everything in a position most conducive for me to daydream study.
I feel alot better now.
I likes my room. :D
Don't like the kitchen, but hey, I'm not living in the kitchen. So yeah. :D




I want to marry Jesus Navas.
:(
Just saying.

(see, Jesus approves)




OH OH.
AND. I DISMANTLED MY STUDY TABLE YEST IN SUBANG.
AND I REASSEMBLED IT TODAY IN SEREMBAN.
BY MYSELF.
WITH INCH LONG FINGERNAILS.
AM I AWESOME OR AM I AWESOME.

Whats that? You think I'm awesome too?
awww shucks. *blush*




I will write better once I've cleared my head a bit.
...my head is never clear or sorted out, is it?
Meh.








Long wordy post, cos I'm faaaaaaaaar too lazy to go look for appropriate pictures to insert in between.
yay!
Okay.
Buh bye now.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment