Tuesday 22 February 2011

Anwar



Just watched Anwar again.



Its really a very good movie,
albeit one that takes its own sweet time building up to the actual story,
and I must admit, there are a few unnecessarily drawn out fight scenes.

The storyline is excellent, a bit predictable towards the end,
but I like how they developed Prithvi's character as an anti-hero in the beginning.
And his acting was impeccable, as always.
I think most of his movies do well primarily because he carries off the characters so well.

:)


There's something about malayalam movies,
perhaps the fact that our industry is so under-recognized and under-appreciated,
that makes you regard the actors/actresses as family.

And I must say I'm terribly proud of how Prithvi has developed.
He was amazing to begin with,
but now.
Just.
He's lost alot of weight, and now he just looks
hot.
And he's garnering recognition in the other movie industries, with different characters,
and,
I'm just very
very proud of him.



:)


AND.
This is my favourite song from the movie!
(quite possibly my favouritest malayalam song ever ahah)

Kizhakku Pookum - Anwar




I freaking love Malayalee Muslim wedding songs (<3)
I have an especial love for this one cos Prithviraj's in it. ;)





I think you can tell that I was quite sober for the first half of this post, and right now I'm quite high.
Blame my Internet.
I wrote a perfectly sane, sensible post out, and it dc-ed before I could save.



I am currently not very sane and sensible.
la la.



The trailer for Urumi is out!
EXCITED!

Prithviraj, Prabhu Deva, Vidya Balan, Tabu, Arya, Genelia...IS THIS REAL LIFE?!
SO MUCH QUALITY IN ONE CAST OMG.




Urumi Trailer!




Yay!
Exciteddddddddddd.


yeah ok goodnight.





~vid~


No comments:

Post a Comment