Friday 25 February 2011

Pokkiri Raja a.k.a Random blog post #129382384


Watched the most hilarious movie ever last night!

Remember that malayalam movie I was talking about?
Yeah, that one.
I expected it to be funny...but OH MY GOD. THIS WAS HILARIOUS.
I really cannot describe it any other way!



I am going to keep this movie and watch it whenever I feel depressed or upset or anything.


I was going to come online and blog about it,
but then there was an update on twitter about the new timetables being out,

and then I realised it said Group C starts with Obstetrics.

OBSTETRICS.

WITH DATO' SIVA.










WHY, IMU, WHY?
I WAS SUPPOSED TO START WITH PAEDS!
...you know, with Prof Moti, who, despite his fussiness and penchant for perfection, is really a rather adorable old man.
(Yes, he's old, he has gray hair. shh)


Which reminds me (allow me to digress for one paragraph)
my English is really quite rubbish right now!
Was discussing it with Rachel, the other day, and she agrees...we used to be so proficient in the language back in high school...and our vocab was excellent.
Nowadays I have to struggle. struggle! to find words to describe something.
And it doesn't help that I've developed the habit of swearing.
Once you start swearing, you lose half your vocabulary.
Its disgusting.
I should be ashamed.
-_-
Alright!
New Year resolution (I like making these at random points in time) : STOP SWEARING.

ok.


Yes, now back to my dilemma of Sem 7 postings.


So, I really wouldn't mind starting with anything la okay.
Its just.
I really, reaaaaallly don't like Dato' Siva.
He's not like Dato' Kanda (can I just reiterate my adoration for this man), DK is sarcastic and all, but he's really quite lovable, and he doesn't chide you for no reason.
Dato' Siva, on the other hand, enjoys taking the mickey out of you...for absolutely no reason at all!
I've run into him a couple of times last semester....he's just sarcastic for. no. reason.
But I've noticed that if you're confident enough, he tends to leave you alone after awhile.
But still, sarcasm is unpleasant when its uncalled for.
-__-

Stop complaining, Vidya!

Maybe it'll be good for me.
It'd be like a taste of my own medicine.
....maybe thats why I'm dreading it so much.













Oh well.
It's all about surviving, isn't it?
Not like it will kill me to be belittled. :|



YES SO ANYWAY.
The point of this post was to tell you people how the movie (the one I mentioned right in the beginning) has such therapeutic properties that I'm going to keep it so I can watch it whenever I feel down.
...I mentioned that already.

right.

So I was all excited yesterday, after the movie right,
and then I see this whole GROUP C : OBSTETRICS thing,
and I'm so upset that I don't want to blog anymore.

And I'm sitting there wallowing in self-pity,
so what do I do?

I go rewatch the movie...not the whole thing, just the most funny bits.

Took me all of 2 minutes to start howling like a hyena again.




Thats how hilarious it is.

yep.

I wanted to find clips of it!
Prithviraj's acting was just.
He's so good! In whichever role, omg. (<3)
And I love his wardrobe for this movie! The whole jeans, t-shirt, shirt thing?

HOT. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
He should def wear that more often!




And Mammootty.
Not that I have to say anything about his acting prowess, right?
He was so incredibly funny omg...and the bits where he talks English (he plays an uneducated man btw)...I WAS DYING.

I had to pause the movie halfway because I was almost peeing myself laughing so hard.

Sorry tmi.



The only problem I had with the movie was Shreya.
Yeah, sure, shes hot and everything, but Prithviraj and Shreya?
Ugh.
No no no. (I just really don't like Shreya ok, and now I like her less ok bye)


But otherwise.
yeah.

Very good movie.


If anyone gets subs for it...watch!
It'll destress you for sure.



Yeah-huh.


Going to look for more malayalam movies to download.
(Y)




Waiting for when I'm in a more sober mood to watch Never Let Me Go.
So I can emo about it.
Not in the mood to emo right now!



I feel like playing the piano.
I think I shall.
Okeh.


Toodles~



OH OH BUT.

ITS ALL GOOD.
GROUP C IS PAEDS AND GROUP D IS O&G,
AND I JUST CHECKED BOTH TIMETABLES AND MY NAME IS IN GROUP C PAEDS.



OKAY.

I IS A HAPPY PANDA NOW.






Still going to play the piano ok bye.










~vid~


No comments:

Post a Comment