Thursday 17 February 2011

Holidays

Hi you guys.

Miss me? :D

So I'm supposed to give a blow by blow account of the wedding and the dinner and all.
Supposed to because it was a major event in my life,
and people are supposed to blog about major events in their lives.
..if they have a blog.

dum de dum.

But I'm lazy ok, so I won't blog about it today.
Maybe later.
When I'm in the mood to go hunt for pictures and stuff to put in.


yay.


I miss blogging.
I miss writing random crap.


Just no mood, you know, nowadays.


My life during semester is just :

Hospital,
hospital,
bitch session,
hospital,
FOOOD,
assignment,
assignment,
BEDDDDDD.


During holidays its :

Facebook,
refresh,
refresh,
refresh,
tumblr,
refresh.
download random movie that I will never watch,
download random song,
refresh,
refresh,
ooh look my crush is on facebook,
spaz out for 5 seconds,
refresh,
refresh,
oh look food,
refresh,
hey don't I have a twitter account? TWEET,
refresh,
refresh,
sleep.


My life is so exciting.


I am bored.

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.


~vid~

2 comments:

  1. just a random passer-byer
    everyone gets stuck in a runt .

    try out a hobby~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! :)
    I hardly have time to start a new hobby, but I'll try. thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete