Monday 28 February 2011

Paeds Day 1

Ok so before I start my movie and get too lazy to blog...

Started Sem 7 officially today!
I think this will be a good posting, if not a good semester. :D

Woke up at 5.45 this morning, cos I had to drive all the way from Kay-Ell.
Reached at 7.40ish,
and then I went to the Seminar Room where we were supposed to gather.

Surprise, surprise!
I was the first one there.

So I sat down, updated twitter, switched on the lights and the air-cond (obviously in reverse order),
and
then.
I promptly fell asleep.

Woke up to the sound of The Annoying Brother shouting outside the room.
(to be fair he might not have been shouting...I think thats his normal conversational volume)
The Annoying Brother is no relation of mine,
but may feature on this blog more often in the future considering he's also on his Paeds posting.
Just. My. Luck.
-_-


Anywaaaayy, so I wanted to go out and see what all the commotion was outside,
and I opened the door just in time to come face-to-face with Prof Moti.

O_O

Mind you, it was 8 oclock already,
and the lecturer turns up,
and there was no one in the Seminar Room but me.


Alternate reality much?

I'm not the posting leader!
That honour goes to Jovann Meng Kit!
I think I laughed at him for a good 2 minutes straight.
:D


Went to the wards, fell in love with this one baby.
Played with him for awhile.
Caught sight of a good-looking Indian houseman (he was wearing a mask, so technically the upper half of his face was what I deemed good looking la okay)
Cos you know, 5 weeks in Paeds....helps to have eye candy.
*ahem*


Went back,
had class.
yada yada.

Went for lunch,
came back and met up with Fatin!
I seriously haven't seen her since I finished Sem 5!

:DDDD

Happifying.



I was soooooo tempted (and I mean like really really REAAAALLLY tempted) to skip afternoon ward work and go back and sleep,
but you know,
it being the first day and all,
my conscience got the better of me (plus I really want to start this posting off on the right foot...wouldn't do to slack on the very first day)
and so we went to the wards.


Went to clerk my baby (the one I fell in love with earlier)
So happened Mr Houseman decided to come review the case just as we were finishing up.
Talked to him for abit.
He's nice!
Was without the mask this time, right....took me all of 30 seconds to figure out that he was The Annoying Brother's best friend's sister's boyfriend.

yep.

Eye candy is still eye candy ok.


yesh.


I am going to go steal that baby tomorrow and keep it ok bye.


:D



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment