Thursday 24 February 2011

Proper blog post. (well, sort of)


Black was definitely the wrong colour to wear.
It just attracts dust.
*grumble grumble*

Not that I have much options by way of colour choice...a good 70% of my wardrobe being black and all.

mm-hmm.


Went to Seremban today!
Just to clean up because I don't want to have to go back early on Sunday for the sake of cleaning up.

My mother was all "wow. Your room really is quite clean!"

-_______-

No shit.
Considering how I cleaned it out thoroughly and vacuumed it and everything before I left for CNY!
Mind you, I had my EOP that week too.
pfft.

I am so under-appreciated, its not even funny.
psh.



Took my parents to Top Curry House.
They liked it!
That is the only place I will ever eat banana leaf in ok. I don't even like banana leaf, but that shop, in my opinion, has the best banana leaf ever.
They didn't have their fried potato today though. :|

Then took them to the cendol place.
They didn't like that as much....considering they grew up in Penang and Melaka and have therefore tasted the best cendol everrrrrrr.

Yeah, yeah, whatever.



Bought new perfume!
I normally stick to Givenchy, but the shop we went to didn't stock Givenchy.
Was teetering towards buying Paris Hilton's Tease...its actually quite nice,
but then I tried out Hypnose by Lancome.

mmmm.

Love at first scent.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

:D



I like keeping those tiny strips of card they spray the tester on.
Its nice to put them in random storybooks,
and then at some point in time, when you open the book again to re-read, you get traces of perfume.
Its really quite lovely.



I haven't read a proper storybook since 2009 I think.
:/

Tragic!

Planning to re-read my entire Artemis Fowl series again this semester, before I start on the new book in the series.
I've quite forgotten everything that happened after Eternity Code,
which quite honestly, is the best book in the series.

Hoping the new book pulls the series back up again.




Downloaded new malayalam movie!
Planning to watch it with the family later.
Excited!
(because it has Prithviraj in it. Go figure. -_-)



I'm rediscovering the therapeutic properties of putting my Ipod on shuffle and letting it play random old songs that I haven't listened to in forever.
Currently on a Simple Plan playlist.



In a perfect world, this could never happen
In a perfect world, you'd still be here
And it makes no sense, I could just pick up the pieces
But to you
This means nothing, nothing at all.




A friend asked me yesterday if I regret ever meeting whathisname (aka IF, aka troll, aka my Taylors love affair).... I'm still not comfortable writing names on my blog ok.

..
I don't, really.
Sure, there was heartbreak,
there was unnecessary depression, unnecessary drama, etc etc.

But I'd do it all again.

Masochist much?

ahah. :p



On a more optimistic note...I have lost weight!
Still fat though.
But at least now I'm motivated? :DDD


yep yep.


This has been a significantly long post.

yay!


Comments very much appreciated. *AHEM*
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com




~vid~

1 comment: