Sunday 13 May 2012

rant.


I hate my life.


Exam week this week.
And we have to cover ward for Dato' Kew tomorrow. Means I'm going back to Seremban tonight.
And my CFCS presentation is on Tuesday.
And my EOP is on Wednesday with Prof Esha (so help me God),
And SAQ is on Thursday,
And ward round with Prof Victor on Friday.

And today is Mother's Day and I'm swamped with doing research for tomorrow's tbl.
And tomorrow is my brother's birthday and he's pissed as hell because I'm going back today.

And now my mother is pissed,
eventhough I already explained to her two days ago that I wouldn't be able to do anything for her this weekend, and we should just celebrate next weekend.

"Oh you always do this! You always have to pick my birthday and mother's day to pull stunts like this!"

For the record, I have never. NEVER. before missed celebrating my mother's birthday,
or Mother's Day.
Even if my brother and my dad aren't around, I've celebrated with her. Just the two of us.

So I know the accusation should make me unreasonably angry,
but right now I'm just heartbroken.

I really am.

Sometimes I wish I was studying somewhere overseas so I wouldn't have to juggle studying and being so fucking obligated to this family.


Why can't you sacrifice just this once for my work?

I am tired, I am upset, and I honestly am heartbroken.
Just can't ever seem to get a break where my family is concerned.






~vid~

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh. That's such a sweet thing to say! Thank you so much <3
      I'll definitely check your blog out and leave comments. :)

      Delete