Tuesday 13 November 2007

:D

Jun Beng's coming back!!!!!!!!
on the 19th of December!! :)
damn, i needed that. the only good thing that happened today.
why do i surround myself with idiots who just hurt me all the time??


EDIT :
it'd be retarded if i used a whole new post for this, so :
i've seriously had enough.
today my brother gets stuck in a traffic jam, so he comes back off-mood, and snaps at ME. im like, wtf, My fault, rite that KL was jammed??!?! stooped boy.
and then IF. irritating specimen number 2. but this time i'm seriously annoyed.
screw him and everything else lah. i've had enough.
and whoever who tells me that i'm being stupid, and that they like him, and hes nice boy, etc : YOU CAN GO MARRY HIM YOURSELF.
and anyone who does that is officially off my true friends list. so there.
i would, instead, appreciate people telling me to forget him and move on. please and thank you.
bleh, needed to get this out so i can go concentrate on chem.


LAST PAPER!
the light at the end of the tunnel.


EDIT (again) :
okay, i officially have split personality.
i think i was super off-mood bout.. erm, 5? minutes ago.
and now i'm hyper. wtf.
haha. i like being called a doney! :D (and this is officially my favouritest smiley of the moment. :D)
me the doney.
k, nvm.
alamaks. interview on thursday.
damn sucky la, especially since ive got low-pants syndrome again. god knows why.
(and if you didn't understand that, its ok. only four other people besides me would understand that. hehe.)
oh, and jea mie and fiona, did i ever explan low-pants syndrome to you?
okay, now this doney REALLY has to go study chem.


oh, and fiona, i like being 73% abnormal!! :D

~vid~

p.s. i owe my split personality syndrome to the fact that im OD-ing on panadol.