Friday 9 November 2007

Stress!!! o.o (not really)

omg, my meebo is finally working!!
jz now i switched on the comp, and internet explorer (don't use firefox, firefox cacatlah fiona!) and the meebo page finally finally finally loaded, but then MY KEYBOARD WASN'T WORKING INSTEAD.
i unplugged, replugged, changed usb ports, and it STILL DIDN'T WORK.
i was so geram i could've screamed and jumped around for 10 whole minutes, but too many people in the house. malu.
but then my dad came up the stairs, and me, being the pampered, spoilt brat that i am, i complained to him, complete with the damn kesian face and all.
and you know what he did?
he restarted the comp.
and guess what?
the keyboard started working again.
did i mention that i am such a loser when it comes to computers? damn.


my brother came back today!!!!! :):)
*hugs pinkie into oblivion*
and hence, i am super hyper. yay! XD
plus he brought CHOCOLATE.
double yay!


and i saw this sun-shining-through-clouds thing today.
wait wait, let me explain it properly. hehe.
it was like i was in the car, on the way back from the airport, being very depressed about my physics paper (still!), and then i looked out of the window, and it was really cloudy.
but there was this one cloud with a hole right in the middle, and the sunlight was shining through it.
i know it doesn't sound like much, but it was really pretty.
kinda weird though, huh? rainbows yesterday, and my brother suddenly coming back, and sun shining through clouds..
or maybe its cos im so desperate for a miracle to happen that i'm hallucinating. o.o
god, can anything salvage my physics??!


oh, and i have a grandmother story :
so my mum and my aunt were sitting in the hall downstairs yest (my cousins came to stay again), and they were talking about my cousin's wedding which is this december, and suddenly my aunt decides to call my mum on the phone.
yeah, exactly. they're sitting ten centimetres away from each other, and she calls my mum on the phone.
so she's using her handphone and calling my house phone, rite? so..

Aunt : Eh, you need to come one week before the 6th of December to help me out with my daughter's wedding.
Mum : 6th December?? Cannot!! I have to go organise my niece's wedding!
(*note : daughter and niece in question are the exact same person. -.-")
Aunt : What you mean your niece's wedding?? You shut up and come for my daughter's wedding now!!
Mum : *gasps in shock very dramatically* You told me to shut up?! You.. You.. told ME to shut up??! You hurt my feelings!!! How could you?! My heart is cracked! *sniffs very dramatically and hangs up*
Aunt : *stares at the phone, also very dramatically* You hung up on me?? How could you hang up on ME??!

and then they both refuse talk to each other for the next 10 minutes. and my mum is still going on about how her heart is *ahem* cracked. it probably sounds really really stupid, but at the time it was super funny.
and yeah, to all of you who ask me why i go crazy sometimes, well, apparently it's hereditary. the craziness, i mean. i rest my case. XD


now im bored!!!!!
has anybody ever been emo and hyper at the same time?
cos i am now. and it feels weird!
bloody hell. haha.


this is not good.
exams suck.
if i ever go absolutely nuts, please let it be known that the exams caused it.
wait.. no one would notice even if i did go nuts, rite? they'd think i was just being myself. sigh.

~vid~