Friday 23 November 2007

Im Back. Yay yay.

i come back after almost one week and i find the blog still the same. no new post.
i think i should change the title bar to "one depressed mouse and two dead mice". would be more appropriate.

ok, so where do i start? lemme start with my phone story.
one fine day, my phone was on the table. a high table, so that my niece wouldnt reach it. and pinkie was next to my phone. you see, my niece likes pinkie, and when she saw pinkie, she wanted to carry him. and since she couldnt reach pinkie (he was on the high table, remember?), she decided to implement the "mountain comes to mohamed" concept, and so she pulled the table till it toppled.
like BANG BOOM CRASH stuff.
and everything that was on it fell. everything. including my phone.
and now, the top half of the keypad doesnt work. so basically ALL i can do with my phone right now is answer calls and take pictures. THATS IT.
i can't even read messages!!
someone messaged me on tuesday night. dunno who, but anyway, whoever it is, sorry yea, i couldnt even read the sms! ><
and yeah, ive been leaving my phone turned off since tuesday cos everytime i look at it i want to cry. so whoever's been messaging or calling me since then, sowwie.

aiyo i'm so so so very upset about my phone!! cant do anything til i get back to subang. :(
which is god knows when lah, honestly.

bleh. the only happifying thing this entire week is that i bought new shoessss!! :)
heels actually. so so so gorgeous. *drools*
i still cant believe my mum actually bought them for me. shall post pic of it ASAP. :p

and there is absoutely no one online.
great lah. first day of post-exile and no one to talk to. ish.

sigh. just saw lesley's blog. and all the prom pictures.
i am currently being insanely jealous about the fact that i couldnt go. :(

i am bored.
and upset.
and depressed.
and my cousin is irritating me into oblivion. i need to go kick his butt.
bye bye.

~vid~