Thursday 8 November 2007

Rainbows.

MATH SUCKED!
but at least its official, i am too pretty to do math.

perasan sial.
kekeke. XD
but seriously, damn sakit hati lah, stupid last question.

stupid trouts and second spawning females and god knows what other nonsense. couldnt make head or tail of it. grr.

yer, my stupid meebo cannot sign in.

aiyo, and then ms angelene today morning.
i mean, i really want to stand on the stairs and talk about my super-screwed-up english paper ten minutes before my math exam, rite?
summore she had to go and tell me that i got the last part of listening wrong.
apparently you're only sposed to write what are the problems caused. not sposed to mention animals.
i really needed to know that. grr.
and i thought my listening was the okay-est part of the paper. grrrrrrrr.

but the rest of today was pretty fun.
esp with fiona spamming the tagbox.
USELESS LAH YOU FIONA. like lah i'm seriously gonna call myself stupid on my own tagbox. haha.
chiang huang lagi useless.
but fun la, check out girls with him. swt. haha.
i think my winanga-li got flipped thru more today than at any other point in time.
and fiona, my phone!! my poor memory card! why u go take so many photos??!
and my pinkie is CUTE, ur just jealous. -.-"

and then after that had to go visit my cousin's in-laws.
would've been pretty boring, but there was this baby there.. so CUTE!!
i swear to god, she's so freaking adorable.
like this doll.
and all she can say is "AAAAAAAA" really really really really loudly.
(when i say loud, think hon leong/ruy mun)
and she's not even TWO yet.
note : never underestimate smallness.

im bored.
and i sound so.. erhm.. incoherent(?). like sesat like that.
eh no, not sesat. more like.. er duno la. lazy to think.
so i shut up now. XD

yer, why la this meebo cannot sign in?

~vid~

p.s. i saw a rainbow today. :)