Thursday 15 November 2007

Just Wanted to Say...

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
i finished my interview i finished my interview i finished my interview!!!!
wheeeeeeee!!
*jumps around like a mad cow for five whole minutes*

BAY YOU USELESS BOY YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MERAJUK WITH ME.
i am going to sepak ur buntut the next time i see you. grr.

AND OMGOMGOMG i watched this malayalam movie yesterday, and..
omg prithviraj is so hot.
btw, prithviraj is the guy chern hwei so unceremoniously called '40-year-old uncle' last year. -.-"
he's 24 la!!! and sososososososoooo good looking! *drools*
can i please marry prithviraj??! please please please please please??
i mean, its so perrrfecttt :
1. he's malayalee.
2. he's superbly good looking.
3. he's singleeeeeee...
4. my mother loves him!! actually every single female member of my family does, but they're ALL too old for him. which makes me the only one eligible. *colgate advertisement smile*
yeah, so.. mr prithviraj, sir, will you marry me? pweaseeeee?

ok, but anyway, OMG i got one week!!!
only ONE miserable week to find a dress that will make me look remotely presentable for prom. ><
and i am NEVER forgiving suh ming and michelle for deciding not to come!!!
michelle esp, you tell me you're coming, and then you change your mind again and decide not to come??!! wat rubbish. grr.
and my fingernails are sooooooooo short!!!!!!
wat are the possibilities of my fingernails growing three centimetres in the next six days? possible..not possible? aiyerr. not nice la go prom with short fingernails. aiyerrrrrrrrrrrr.
omg i sound so bimbo.
but then again, doney's are allowed to be bimbo, so yay!!

and oh yeah, at the interview today, there were six other girls.
ALL from taylors.
ALL from SAM.
and out of the six, i have never seen five of them before in my entire life.
we were all like "huh? ur in taylors too?"
i never knew taylors was so big!!!

aiyo, im so hyper i can't sit still.
so therefore, i shall stop now, cos i'm mistyping absolutely everything. hee hee.
ke-hyperness-an yang tidak dapat dikontrol.
kay, im not making sense.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

~vid~