Saturday 24 November 2007

Fiona Ong

So this post is going to be about Fiona. Since she asked me to post about her. And since she asked me to write *ahem* nice things about her. So here goes :

~Lord, forgive me for all the lying I'm about to do~
Fiona is a wonderful person. She's really pretty, but her beauty doesn't just go skin deep. She's the nicest, kindest, most helpful, most well-mannered person you can ever find on the face of the Earth. She's the kind of person who would run 2 blocks just to help an old lady cross the street. She's also really really nice to children. She just has this way of talking to them that makes them turn into angels around her.
Also, this may sound very fairy-tale-ish, but Fiona is such a saint, that when she walks, flowers grow beneath her feet. Birds break into song whenever she's around. Rain clouds get blown far far away. She is like a light that brightens the lives of everyone she meets.
To call Fiona an angel would be the biggest understatement of the century. She is just simply too good to be true. I thank god every single second that I have been blessed by her friendship.
Amen.


My God, it sounds like a kindergarten essay. :D
~vid~