Thursday 1 November 2007

Mother Of Mine

i can sometimes be the dumbest person on the planet.
of all things, i went and told my MOTHER that i had no mood to study. i still dunno why i did that.
and being my mother, she freaked out.
like seriously freaked.
like OMG HOW CAN YOU SIT HERE AND TELL ME YOU HAVE NO MOOD TO STUDY WHEN YOU HAVE PHYSICS NEXT TUESDAY??!
and so..
last night, after she calmed down, she was like
"you are going to sit at the dining table downstairs and study, and I am going to sit opposite you and watch you study".
ROTFL.
talk about desperate situations call for desperate measures.
so i had to study lah. not much of a choice, right?
the mood to study just comes when you're faced with my mother.
did i mention my mother's an angel?
i dont know what i'd do without her next year.
call me pampered.
i know i am.


XD

~vid~

p.s. math today was bleh. people sleepy lar 7 oclock in the morning. stupid aussie people couldnt come up with better timing. grr.

p.s.2. mr ng is the only lecturer/teacher i know who is completely capable of making me feel guilty. hes so nice! eventhough i dont pay attention in class, and he has to sit and reteach me stuff. and hes so patient summore. pai seh wei. eek.