Saturday 11 July 2009

Aaaaaaaaargh.

Hi.



I am in the worst mood possible.



My laptop crashed on Thursday night,
then I took it to get it reformatted on Friday.
I specifically took it to the shop I bought it from, so that they wouldn't mess up my resolution when they reformatted it.
I hate it when my webpages are all distorted.
The last time I reformatted my laptop, they did a perfect job for me.
Yesterday, the stoooooopid lady there...I duno what she did, and now everythings distorted, she didn't reinstall my webcam and bluetooth drivers, and my laptop shortcuts have disappeared.
And DONT tell me I can adjust resolution through Desktop settings...I know how to do that.




I am so frustrated!
You know how sometimes people just go into meltdown and start throwing random things at walls?
I can fully understand how that must feel now.
I'm soooo tempted to take every expensive thing within my reach and smash it into the wall.
I need to break something.
And scream.



Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.




On the other hand, I passed my EOS, and OSCE.
Life could be alot worse.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment