Friday 3 July 2009

Warning : Emo Post.



For some reason, it takes so little to make me cry nowadays.
Maybe its the stress of exams,
maybe its dealing with the possibility that someone very close to me may be walking out of my life forever.




I've learnt that its possible to be in love with someone for so long, and yet be able to say no to a relationship with them.
I've learnt that people don't change, not even after a few years.
I've learnt that if its possible to discard your feelings for someone easily, it was never love in the first place.

I have fallen in love once in my life.
At the wrong time.
And with the wrong person for me.

And yet,
If I had the chance to turn back time and do it all over again,
I wouldn't change a thing.




Not everything in life is black and white.
You just have to get used to all that gray.




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment