Sunday 12 July 2009

Blackbird





I just watched Public Enemies today.
Johnny Depp ROCKS.
So does Christian Bale, but this time Johnny Depp stole the show la...as always :)
Two of the sexiest men in one very good movie.
Although the soundtrack a bit off...spose they wanted the whole 1933 feel. Could have done better with instrumental though.
Ah well.
Was the acting that counted, and there were no shortcomings there. :D




Transformers tmr then :D




I is still annoyed with me laptop, but nah...shall not repeat.
Like hole in the record (
please tell me y'all have heard of this proverb/idiom/phrase/thingy)




Om nom nom.




Kaftens are like
the most comfortable things ever.
Sooooooooooo nice to wear :D
Me like. :D






I am sleepy, so I think I should stop here before I go on babbling about something totally irrelevant and boring.
Hee.
:)




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment