Thursday 2 July 2009

HI hi hi hi :D




Hello.
OSCE today sucked.




Life is otherwise...GOOOOOOOOOD. =D
Although like Yan Qi said, I sort of hilang arah after the exam.
LOL.
Like damn lost, duno how to feel, what to do...so I did what I always do in times of confusion.
Sleeeeeeep. :D
Like seriously, I think I'm like one of the very few people who just fall into bed directly after exams...enjoyment can wait.
Sleep debt MUST be repaid wei.
Sky fall down oso must sleep first LOL.

Aih.
Everyone's like "I have to resit la, I have to resit la"
I duno what to say la y'all.
Y'all study until wan die liddat, still can say you going to fail...what about us who don't study?

Ah well.
I trust completely in God, and leave it to Him to decide which path to put me on.



I have so much that I have rediscovered over this study break,
so much that I want to do,
but I'd pushed everything away until after EOS, and now that EOS is over (finally) I don't quite know where to start.
o_O

Theres my music.
Working out.
Meeting up with everyone before I leave on the 14th. (esp all the UK peeps)
Mooooooovies to catch up on omg I'm sooo bloody outdated.




And I'm still sleepy wtf.
I have to keep backspacing cos I keep losing track of what I'm typing.
I shall blog more tmr or whenever I'm in a better condition. :p




Hugs from Pinkie, Mama Bear, Rodney, Jamie, Carrie and Patchy ;)
Oh, and from me too la, of course.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment