Monday 13 July 2009

Still Not Fixed



Ze computer guy just left.

I told him over the phone that I needed my Bluetooth driver installed, and my webcam adjusted, and my resolution fixed.
So he came.
And sat down, and then proceeded to tell me

a) Eh you don't have a Bluetooth driver.
b) Your webcam is too dark. Must adjust brightness.
c) Wah. Your webpage quite distorted hor.

*smack head*
I KNOW LA. Tats what I told you hor?
I know exactly whats wrong with my laptop. Thats why I called you...to FIX it for me.
There has to be a reason you're the computer-techie-genius and I'm the blur med student.
-___-

Naturally he didnt ask for payment.
(never do anything, what to pay rite?)
Naturally, being me, I didn't ask. (he didn't do anything)
(I tend to be a tad bitchy with ppl who test my patience)
Which basically made everyone in my family go "Omg how can you not ask him if he needs to be paid??"


Like seriously, if he had wanted payment so desperately, he would've mentioned it.
-_-

My aunt ran after him anyway to ask him if he wanted payment, and hes like no need la, I never do anything oso.
...


Why do people not listen to me?





There was something entirely different that I wanted to blog about,
but now I cannot remember what it was.
When I do remember, I shall blog about it.



Meh.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment