Sunday 5 July 2009

Om nom nom.



I've come to the conclusion that...despite all my constant whining otherwise,
I actually like being single.

Randomness.







I watched this movie today..think it was a Telugu movie, but dubbed in Tamil or smth.
Either way it had subs, so it didn't really matter which language they were talking in.
LOL.
Some black magic/curse/evil-spirit-out-to-take-revenge story.
It wasn't too bad la, alot of CGI, but the storyline was pretty good.
Pretty good acting from the leads and the main supporting actors.
The rest of the cast a bit cacat la, but they don't matter.
I think the villain is hot. :p


Sonu Sood - I think he looks alot like Shakti Kapoor...but most of you probably have no idea what I'm talking about anyway. lol.




I just realised I haven't watched Jodhaa Akbar.
Shall do so tmr. :D




It hasn't quite sunk in yet, you know...the holiday mode and all.
I still keep thinking "okeh vid 15 minutes, then back to work" and then after a while I'll be like "what work?"
Its kinda nice to be able to do nothing the whole day.
I'm going to get bored soon though.







I'm toying with the idea of putting up a video.
Of me playing Yiruma's River Flows in You.
What do you think?
Wanna hear me play? :p





I go watch Confessions of a Shopaholic Now k.
Bai bai.
:D





~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment