Monday 6 July 2009

I cannot think of a title. At all.



I ALWAYS get emo after a while don't I?
I think I have like the worst mood swings on the planet.
T_T





Today was a pretty good day, all in all.
Spent half the day watching Jodhaa Akbar (the movie is
soooooooo loooooooong)
but his acting is superb and hes absolutely gorgeous so I suppose it was half a day well spent ;)



Hot people shouldn't get married and have kids so early -_-

Then watched Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi all over again.
I love hindi movies, have I mentioned that before?
Theyre awesome :D





OH OH
Hugh Dancy is
immensely adorable!
(yes I know I'm like super outdated, so sue me)
British accents are bloody sexy. hee. :D





Aiks.
See I didn't finish the statement above...the emo one.
*ahem*
*starts over*
I ALWAYS get emo after awhile don't I?
And I always ALWAYS end up announcing after a few days, that I shall NOT be emo, and I shall instead be awesome. :D
Being awesome isn't all that easy tho.
But NO, I am NOT emo today.
no no no no. :D







Pandas are the cutest.

I am honoured to be a panda.
haha wtf.





I want to reminisce, but
iffff I do, then this will be a very long post...
...which most of you will either not bother reading,
or will just scan through.
Why waste my own energy kan.
:p





There is one thing I have to clear up tho...I do admit, quite openly at that, that I am not at all a religious person.
I do admit honestly, that I am not too fond of temples.
That does
not, however, make me an Atheist.

I believe in, and love God so much,
so much that you cannot even begin to imagine.
If He were not there for me, to help me, and guide me and protect me every step of the way, I think life itself would hold no meaning anymore
He is my everything.




So no, I do not believe in temples and priests and rituals.
I do not need anyone to pray for me, I am capable of talking to Him myself, and trusting that he would listen to me as well as he would listen to any priest.
I'm not religious.
I'm staunch.
Those are two very different things.





phew.
I hope that didn't scare anyone off.

I think I probably should end here.
Nite nite evvybody. ;)




~vid~



p.s. My blog posts are becoming increasingly weird, aren't they?




No comments:

Post a Comment