Wednesday 18 November 2009

Behavioural Science for Selectives



OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD...they gave me behavioural science for selectives.


B.E.H.A.V.I.O.U.R.A.L S.C.I.E.N.C.E



For the record I applied for the language thing.
Because I miss doing language...like crazy. AND I was hoping I'd get it AND I was
SO looking forward to analysing Oedipus the King and doing the drama and all.

AND THEN THEY GIVE ME BEHAVIOURAL SCIENCE.


WHICH WAS MY LAST OPTION.
MY. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST. OPTION.


WHY?
WHYYYYY?
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?


I haven't done anything to deserve this!
I mean, I give money to homeless people sometimes!



2. Assignments

There are two assignments for this selective. The first is a behaviour modification project which is an individual assessment involving 2500-word report. The second will assess group performance. Student will be assigned to a group to conduct an interview with someone who is currently undergoing the process of changing his/her behaviour. Each assignment is to assess not only the student’s theoretical competence and thinking, but also their capacity for empathy.


Do you see what I see?


2500-word report.

INTERVIEW.





AND we have to attend lectures!
I have skipped EVERY BS lecture since Sem 1..simply because they bore me TO DEATH.
And cos I sleep in them.
And cos I don't understand half of what they're getting at.
AND. NOW. I HAVE TO SPEND MY HOLIDAYS ATTENDING BS LECTURES.


WHY GOD WHY!?

(Ok me thinks this is karma. BUT STILL)


WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???




*shuts self up in room and cries self to sleep*


~vid~


P.S. Whee. Sorry. Couldn't resist the urge to drama in this post ;)


2 comments:

  1. Poor Vid....It's sad man they gave you the last option.....Noooooooo...We X boleh berdrama together anymore!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. AND I WANTED TO BERDRAMA SO BADLYYY! cos I'm like pro at it rite? hehe :D
    aih. IMU jz doesnt like me la I tell you.

    ReplyDelete