Thursday 12 November 2009

Micturition





Hi.
I haven't been blogging. Not that anyone cares.
Nvm I want to syok sendiri and pretend there are people who are deprived of my mo liu-ness when I don't blog for a few days.

For the record, mo liu = too free/jobless/etc.
I think la.

Meh.




Still recovering from a idunowhattocallit...infection? thingamajiggy thats been plaguing my life for the past 2 weeks.
Started out sore-throat-ish..then turned into severe sinusitis-minus-sorethroat and eventually progressed to asthma for about 2 days...then back to mild sinusitis...
..then touchwood today I is feeling loads better.
And no I didn't go see a doctor.
Cos its damn mafan to go see a doctor when the doctor knows you're a medical student.
Later doctor give long long lecture.
-_-





I want to write stories.
:(
Currently following 8 different stories on Fictionpress at the moment.
...cos I'm an idiot who doesn't know when to stop fooling around and start studying.
I want to study but theres soooo much, and at the end of the day I'll just be "meh" and then I'll put it off.
Again.





I'm in a very weird mood right now.
Hormonal imbalance.




This post has been littered with random pictures because I'm bored.
And I don't want to study today.
Or do PBL.
Or do anything else that might seem remotely productive.

As I said, I'm an idiot.
Sue me.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment