Monday 23 November 2009

I'm being stupid.

okeh.
I have to write this out somewhere, so that it stops playing around in my head and interfering with my attempts at studying.
(key word : attempts, yeah)

Right so.
In letter form.



Hi.

I was madly in love with you at one point. And then I got over you, because you're stupid. And then I wasn't over you. And then I was. FOR GOOD.
And then now I'm not.
Because you're hardworking and you motivate me and whenever I think of you I'm motivated to study, and do my best and stop being lazy.
And because my mother keeps asking about you. Because she likes you. Because you're bloody perfect.
So FINE. I'm not over you. Happy?

p.s. You're still stupid.




Okay.
Now I shall go study summore.
In 3 days, I have read 5 lecture notes.
FML.
I should stop writing my own notes. Too damn time-consuming.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment