Saturday 28 November 2009

Post-exam update

HIE :D

I dahm lazy to blog nowadays.
Duno why.
Meh.

My BS lectures are set to be at 4pm almost everyday.
WTH la.
1 hour per day summore.
Cant they like just give us 3 hours a day for one week? Instead of one hour a day for 3??

Some holiday la rite.

Ok I stop complaining.

Christmas Carol is a very cacat movie.
I wouldn't recommend taking kids. Its quite disturbing.
I don't like Jim Carrey and I don't much like CGI cartoons/movie/wtv-u-call-it.
(except some la. Monsters Inc. was kee-yewt :D So was Bolt. And uh.yeah. thats it)
But then our options were Christmas Carol and New Moon.
I'd pick CGI-ed Jim Carrey over constipated vamps anyday man. Altho Jacob is hot. And the werewolves are cute..from the trailer anyway.
But still not worth watching in cinema.
I am prejudiced. Sue me.

My computer crashed...AGAIN.
Stupid graphic card.
Never buy a laptop with NVIDIA graphics man.
a) cannot play FIFA.
b) Burn damn fast.
(ok la it burnt after almost 2 years BUT STILL. LAPTOPS ARE SUPPOSED TO LAST LONGER)
Anyway. I dowan change laptop *cries* cos I love the one I have.
And I dahm malas transfer everything.

But like I said. It crashed.
So I using my dads laptop now.
I cant save pictures or stuff here, cos like duh, its not my laptop...so this shall be a pictureless post. :D

I'm sleepy.

And uh. I wanted to say something.
Then I forgot.
nvm when I remember I shall blog again. LOL.


Something I wrote sometime ago :
You know what?
I had every right to fall in love with you. And I had every right to think that maybe there was a chance that you’d fall in love with me too.
I’m going to fight for that chance.
I’m tired of being the girl who sits on the sidelines, watching things slip away, saying “maybe it just wasn’t meant to be”.
So I’m going to fight for
you
.
No more regrets.


Cross fingers for me?
:)

~vid~

p.s. I suka the resolution on my dads laptop. whee :D
p.s.2 HOW COME THEY NEVER ASK PROPER PATHO QUESTIONS FOR SUMMATIVES?? Tot we sposed to be learning stuff that helps us during clinical. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment