Tuesday 17 November 2009

Compact Fluorescent Lamps



CANNONBALL!






Heeeee :D


Don't ask me why I'm in such a good mood when I STILL HAVEN'T STARTED STUDYING AND I HAVE SEVENTY SIX LECTURES TO FINISH STUDYING BY NEXT WEDNESDAY.
*claws eyes out*



My eyes hurt.
So does my neck.
And my brain feels like it has been replaced with cotton wool.

AHHHHH...BRAIN INFECTION!
*dies*

Dammit I just love drama :D
(as in like being dramatic la yeah)



I've been trying to study Hormones of Endocrine Pancreas since Sunday...but everytime I look at it I just space out.
I've read it about 5 times already.
But reading blankly and reading-to-study are two completely different issues altogether right?
Meh.

I. MUST. habiskan that hormone lecture by today laaa.


To finish studying by next Wed...actually by next Thurs, considering Wed is included in my calculations..
I'd have to study 8 lectures a day on average, and squeeze in 4 lectures leftover somewhere in between.
My maths is excellent. I should have become an accountant.
LOL. Sorry syok-sendiri-ing.
:D



WHEE.
I wish next Thursday was here.
So that I can go cannonball FOR REAL. in some random swimming pool.



I love being happy.
I shouldn't be happy. I should be depressed and stressed out and sad and miserable and...I'm not.
I defy the laws of making-sense-ness.

RAWR. :D


You know you love me ;)
~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment