Tuesday 29 June 2010

I sparkle all the time




Reason #123739842379487 why Harry Potter is better than Twilight :



GO MALFOY!
:D



Been emo/busy/stressed out past few days.
Well, mostly busy and stressed out, what with house hunting and moving things out of vista and planning weddings and whatnot.
Meh.

I would be alot more emo if I let myself...but no. I went through a period of major depression last year and I'm not going to indulge in that again.
Alot of people have commented on how happy and carefree I've become again lately, and that kind of keeps me going :D

Its not worth it, all this emo nonsense.


I'll blog properly once I get my life in order.
Busy busy busy week.
Hopefully by the end of this week, alot of stuff will be sorted out and then next week I'll be much freer.

Gosh, who knew holidays could be stressful, eh?



No idea whats with all the Twilight-hate/HP-love on tumblr lately.
Are one of the movies coming out soon?


Either way...HP KICKS TWILIGHTS BACKSIDE SO BAD. :D



Yeah.
Buhbye. :D


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment