Saturday 5 June 2010

Things I wanna do after exams

I'm jumping on the bandwagon with whoever else has written posts abt the same thing. I think I've read two already :D


1. WORK OUT.
Like, I really need to start being able to fit into my clothes again.

2. Watch 3 idiots on Ch952.
I'm doing this on Thursday, if they play it in the afternoon/night. Or Friday. I WANT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE SO BADLY.

3. Watch You've Got Mail.
Cos I feel like watching it again.

4. THROW AWAY ALL MY NOTES.
...nah, just kidding. But I do need to sort out, bind, and urm..recycle? all those A4 sheets that have nonsense scribblings on them.

5. Go all out planning for my brothers wedding. :D:D:D:D
Did I tell you guys my brother was getting married? No? ...whoops.
Well he is...next year. -_-
I shall elaborate more after exams. I got long long story to write :D

6. Meet up with all the UK people who are coming back. :D Anyone from Aus coming back this break?

7. ROAD TRIP.
Omg I so want to do this. Destination : undecided. The plan is to *ahem* go wherever life may take us.
Siapa mau join?

8. Get back into my writing mojo.
Alot of unfinished projects lying around in MyDocuments. Mostly stuff from Sem4, which I completely abandoned during the holidays. Would like to attempt finishing some of em up. And then...fictionpress? Or just syok sendiri and reread them on my own. :DDD

which reminds me..

9. Get a new tumblr layout.
My current one is boring. And plain. And boring.
3BlindMice, on the other hand, is black. Which makes it cool by default.

10. Learn how to play the guitar/learn more songs on the piano.
Will probably do the latter, cos I honestly dont have the patience to sit and practice at getting something right.

11. Catch up with CSI : NY. (New season!)
Did anyone die ah after that shooting thingy in last seasons finale?




And yeah. Gotta get back to studying.
SO MUCH MORE TO COVER.
In like 1 and 1/2 days.
*digs deep hole and crawls into it and hides*
More worried for OSCE (did I mention that already?) My osce is shit. I'm afraid I will walk into the room and then stand and stare at the examiner cos I dunno what to do.

DID YOU ALL KNOW DIFF STATIONS HAVE DIFF PASSING MARKS BASED ON DIFFICULTY?
WTF MAN.
NOW EASY STATION PUN NOT SURE CAN PASS ANOT. AAAAAAAAAAAAH. (I mean, IF they have an easy station at all la kan?)
Why, IMU whyyyy?? Has thou not made us suffer enough already?




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment