Wednesday 30 June 2010

World Cup #2 + Random Picture :D




Spain 1-0 Portugal.




So I was proven wrong yesterday.
Pleasantly so, might I add. :D

Right now, I'm
still in the mood to go "VILLLAAAAAAAAAAA =DDDD" and spazzy dance my way around the room :DDDDDDDDDD


I didn't think Spain was capable of such attacking play! :o
Judging from their performance in the first 3 matches, you wouldn't think so either!
But they really
were excellent.
Although in the first half the Portuguese defence was insaaaane man. Total block on every pass, every shot...the Spanish defence, admittedly isn't as good as the Portuguese, but they have Casillas! :DDD
'Nuff said.

But during the 2nd half, Spain was retaining possession so skillfully AND attacking.
Like :O
How could you
not root for Spain!?
Portugal were totally out of it whole 2nd half. Maybe one or two shots on goal, but meh..didn't deserve to win.


Villa is excellent.
EXCELLENT.


VILLLLAAAAAAAAAA =DDDDD


I've lost my voice with the amount of screaming I've been doing.



Btw, ke manakah menghilangya Ronaldo during the game?!
He was hardly there!

Post-match highlights, that guy on ESPN was saying
"You can't say he's (Ronaldo) the best player in the world. Hes never there during important matches. The best player in the world should be the deciding factor in important matches"
[I quote from memory]
Oooh. So much burn.
But really, WHERE WAS HE?! Only there for freekicks! One of which was very good, but Casillas was better. The others were just...meh.



Nvm.
Spain through! They'll probably beat Paraguay.
Brazil will beat Netherlands. Its wishful thinking to predict otherwise.
I'm hoping Ghana beat Uruguay.
BUT GERMANY ARGENTINA DAMMIT.

And why is everyone preparing for penalty shootouts against Germany!
ROARRR.
We're good enough not to let it go to that!


Sigh.
*cross fingers*
A couple of days break (which I need, to catch up on sleep wtf)

Hoping for a more relaxed week, next week.
I haven't met up with anyone yet!
:(
I haven't even met up with my housemates and the Sri Lankans are leaving soon.
Dammit.





BTW.
THIS IS THE BEST COMEBACK EVER.



So. much. win.
:DD



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment