Sunday 13 June 2010

Random post #122392839238


Hi.

I <3 tumblr.
Have I mentioned that before?


Yes, tumblr is just another blogging platform,
but what sets it apart is...its like having an extended online family.
All the people I follow on tumblr (save one) are complete strangers...and likewise.
And yet, for the smallest things, we're there for each other.
Comforting words.
Listening without judging.
Tumblr is basically a place when you can emo like mad and no one judges you.
Like a support group?

Sometimes you need that support group.
Just because.


Okay, so the whole point of writing this, is cos the Scott Pilgrim video is blocking my chatbox.
And so I needed to write something and this was the only thing I could think of at the moment. 8DDD


I shall write something emo one of these days.
Let it manifest itself properly in my head first, and when it is ready to come out on paper, it shall.
And then I shall type it here.
:D

Advance warning k.
Don't like, don't read.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment