Saturday 19 June 2010

Random update

Hello darlings. :D

Missed me?
(never mind the fact that I blogged yesterday)


It still hasn't quite sunk in yet, you know.
2.5 years done. finished.
I'm halfway through medschool.
o.O

The fear is still there. That I will screw up, etc etc.
But hey, I made it this far.
Despite everything, despite never wanting to be in medschool in the first place, despite hating science, despite wanting to just quit and leave...I stuck it through.
I MADE IT.

*cue I Made It - Kevin Rudolf ft Lil Wayne, Jay Sean & Birdman*

That sense of accomplishment kind of makes it all worth it, you know?



But like zomg yesterday when we went to get results, everyone before me (AND I MEAN EVERYONE) got two envelopes right,
and when it came to my turn,
the lady just handed me one.
ONE.
WHEN EVERYONE ELSE GOT TWO.
First thought : Fuck. Shit. I so failed. Fuck. FUCK.
(I swear alot lately. Sorry)
So once I got out of the crowd in the room, instead of going through my usual motions of staring at the slip of paper and praying...
...I just tore the whole thing open.
Cos.
Honestly.
I thought I really. honestly. failed.
I though the 2nd envelope was like some extra passing thing that they were handing out to everyone else.

And then.
I scanned through my result slip.
Once.
And then again.
And again.
Like 5 times before my friend was like "OMG STOP STARING YOU PASSED LA"
(she didn't say those exact words, but it was something along those lines la okay. Dont quote me :D)


The relief that washed over me in that one moment...cannot be described.
I felt like laughing and crying and jumping around and stamping my feet and hugging everyone in my sights all at the same time.
So.
I laughed, and cried, and stamped my feet.
But I refrained from hugging everyone within my sights because...well. because.
:p




AHHHHHHHHH.
Thread of thought broken.

So. Like. The end.
:(



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment