Thursday 3 June 2010

Random Rambling #9, if my previous count was correct.

I have a wisdom tooth that will ONLY grow right before an exam.
-_-


I keep studying and revising and just when I think "there, I'm all done",
someone asks a random question and I go "shit, I know this. I KNOW THIS. I JUST READ IT", but I won't remember.
There are so many things that I know I know, but it all seems to be stored away in the back of my head, in some deep recess that I can't get to.
Its like having a tug of war with your brain. You desperately trying to pull information out, and your brain just as stubbornly trying to keep it all inside. Locked away. Safe.

3 more days, if I don't count today.
Progress so far?
MSK 90%
Repro 80%
Endo 50%
CNS 50%
CVS, Respi, Haemato, GI, Renal - 0%. untouched.


There are some things in life you will regret forever.
Wasting 2 years of my life, when I should have been studying, is a regret I will have for a very long time yet.
IF I had studied everything properly.
IF I had finished studying everything before the respective exams/tests...these 2 weeks would have been bliss.
Revision is easy.
Its studying that is time consuming.
And last minute studying is when you get everything mixed up.


And yet, I am more worried for OSCE (clinicals).
I feel incompetent...have I mentioned that before? Its like I know everything in theory. If I watch someone else perform an examination, I can sit there and tell them exactly what they're doing wrong and what they should be doing,
but when it is my turn to do the same thing,
I screw up.
Badly.


Don't pity me.
I don't deserve pity. I have been decidedly stupid so far, and I will suffer that, without sympathy.
That being said, I'm also in desperate need of a miracle.
Dear Lord, let me pass.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment