Tuesday 1 March 2011

Day 2

MY FEET HURT SO MUCH.

Been standing in the ward 8.30-12, and then again from 2-3.30.
And then we went to help out with the white coat rehearsal for the juniors.
Stood summore.

So painful omg!
My heels especially are just killing me.
I think I need to change my shoes.
Mine are the super flat kind...I think I need to invest in one with a thicker sole. Sort of like the sneaker-type soles.

Currently soaking my feet in hot water.
Planning to give myself a foot massage.
...pathetic?
yeaaaah. Us boyfriend-less people unfortunately have to resort to giving our own selves massages.

According to this procedure thingy I'm following, I'm supposed to soak my feet ten minutes,
and then commence with the massage proper.
Which is why I'm currently using those ten minutes to blog.

Planned to take a power nap...starting a headache :( but its already 7pm.
Might skip out on it.


Definitely missing the United match tonight.
Initially I planned to sleep early tonight, and then wake up and watch the match and then go to class.
But there's alot to read up on tonight.
CP tomorrow morning at 8.15.
Need to prepare my case for that. Read up for tomorrow's TBL.

Yesh.


I quite like Paediatrics really.
I really do.


mm-hmm.


During the week, my posts will be considerably shorter.
I am seriously so tired.

Don't even want to know how the Obs&Gyn people are surviving.
Dreading that posting.
Its next.
:(



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment