Sunday 23 September 2007

:)

Well Vidya is having her exams now so it's up to me to salvage this blog. :)
September has been an unlucky month.
But now that we're approaching October.
Everything seems to be looking up again.
Yay~!
Proof 1 : We ended up not acting out the play during the assembly.
Proof 2 : The teacher hasn't presented me with any Chinese h/w. Yet.
Proof 3 : None. Yet. You just wait. Heh.
On another note, it's gonna be a very busy week next week. :(
Monday - Driving - 2nd lesson!
Tuesday - Emcee for Mesyuarat Agung Koperasi + Staying back for some PBSM thing.
Wednesday - The usual. Bertugas in library.
Thursday : Probably driving lesson no. 3.
Fri + Sat : Some distant relative's wedding.
Sun - Jap class as usual.
Can't wait. ^^
I feel so energetic right now.
I scare myself.
-shudders-

--- JM ---