Tuesday 30 September 2008

Ahhh. :)

OMG INTERNET INTERNET!!
*falls to knees and thanks God*


Internet deprived for 4 days.
You see what that did to me.
O_O
The modem in my auntie's house not working!
And she doing renovation.
And my other auntie went to Miri to visit her daughter.

So I cannot study.
Cos got renovation mah.
Whole house renovation where you want me to sit and study rite?
My cousins house being painted.
Lagi cannot.
Summore renovation + paint + my hyper-sensitive nose = severe sinusitis.
Cannot study, cannot online..
What else is there to do?
SLEEEEEEEEEEP :)

After four days of absolute deprivation, I went psycho.
So I stole my uncle's car, packed my nephew...
(with his Playstation)
...and drove to my auntie's (the one who is in Miri) house to use the Internet.
Whee~

Our batch blog has this new timer thingy.
Which says theres only 16 days left to Summatives.
O_O
Breathe, Vidya, breathe.
That gives me about 4 times the amount of time I had last sem.
*hyperventilates*
I have to go bury myself in Papa Patho soon.
The same Papa Patho which I somehow (due to my extreme pro-ness in packing) miraculously managed to accomodate in my allocated 15kg on the Air Asia flight.
(I flew to JB! On Saturday. All by myself. Whee. :) Damn proud ok. :):) )
:p

Pictures, from Nursing week, PBL, and our awesome trip to Pyramid on Wednesday shall be uploaded when I get back to Subang.
Which is Saturday.
BUT BUT...
SNEAK PEEK (cheh wah)

OK, rest of pics on Saturday.
Muahaha.

OH.
AND my hair is a mess.
The shop lady cut it damn short.
Now I permanently look like I walked out of an explosion.
Rub a bit of soot on my face and Voila! I could be in the next Die Hard Movie.
-__-
So no, not highlighting my hair.
I'm contemplating straightening it to make it look a bit more decent.
Wat u think?

Sigh.
All rite.
Need to go hit the books for a few hours, so I can go back and watch a couple of movies at night.
:p
yes yes Summatives in 16 days.
Focus Vidya FOCUS.

Ciao!

~vid~