Thursday 4 September 2008

Yes, I tengah Puasa.

I am fasting.
Saja wan be gedik and follow my housemates. :p
Since all of them fasting.


And EH I FASTING PROPERLY LA.
Wake up at 4 to eat, then dont eat and dont drink until 7.30 p.m.
I dont even drink water ok.
-__-
Thous (plural form) shalt not underestimate my fasting prowess.
Cheh wah.
And aiyo, just cos you'll forget I'm fasting and you offer me food, doesn't mean you have to go
"OMG IM SO SORRY I FORGOT U FASTING"
Ish.
Sky not going to fall if u offer me food k.
Chill la. :p


Oh, and (refer to the links on the righ hand side of this page pls tq)
I have another blog.
Dont worry, this one wont be shut down/deleted...
simply because I love this blog too much to do anything to it. :p
*gives blog BIG bear hug*
And anyway, the other one is going to be reserved for more seriousish emo stuff, and this one shall continue to be my outlet for hyperness. :D
I cannot not write hyper posts anymore.
Keke.


And yes, I know the link is very the lame, but I couldnt think of anything else to put,
so until I come up with a better link,
Vid -the other version shall stay.


Suggestions for a better link are welcomed.


~vid~