Thursday 25 September 2008

The Evil Washing Machine.

I used a washing machine for the first time in my life today.
O_O
And spent about ten minutes wondering why it wasn't washing.
Which was when I learnt an important lesson.
About how crucial it is to actually SWITCH ON the washing machine before attempting to wash clothes.
-_____-
Picture me, standing there, pants rolled up, hands on hips, asking myself why on earth this particular washing machine wasn't making whirring sounds like washing machines are supposed to.
And then I saw the switch.
*smacks head*
And then I learnt that ur supposed to switch from drain to normal when you want to wash your clothes.
Cos well, if you leave it on drain, the water just...drains.
-__-
But then again, FIRST TIME USING WASHING MACHINE LA.
Dun laf at me.
><

~vid~

p.s. my mum is totally cool with my new earring. woooooooooooot~