Thursday 18 September 2008

Random Update

My knees are swollen.
And my voice rite now is incredibly sexy. ;)

HAHA.
If that is not the most perasan statement I have ever made in my entire life, I duno what is. :p

My knees are swollen cos I kept banging them on the steering wheel of the bumper car I was in at the funfair last night.
Woot long sentence. keke.
Lemme explain properly..
(god I havent blogged this randomly in AGES)
We went to the funfair last night, and we went on the Bumper Cars, and uh well...
...kept bumping into each other.
LOL.
Its like everytime someone banged into me, I would bounce around in my car.
(damn that sounds so wrong)
Ah well, you get the picture laaa. I lazy wan think of a proper description.
And in the process of being bounced around, my knees would bang up against the steering wheel.
OW.
OW.
OWWWW.
Damn pain ok.
And already I walk like I'm permanently drunk.
Add damaged knees to that.
Ah well, lucky no one was there to witness my extreme instability in walking.
I mean, besides Fatin and Afiq, who btw, were the ppl I went with. :)

My voice on the other hand, is sexy, because its husky.
I do believe I'm about to get a sorethroat.

OH.
AND.
DEATH RACE ROCKSSSSSSSS.

I mean, if you like racing.
And Jason Statham.
AND SEXY ACCENTS.
I had no idea Death Race came out quite long ago ok. I thought it just came out, which was why I was like "eh why everybody oso watch Death Race so fast edi wan??"

Dark Knight rocks more than Death Race of course...
...but I think everyone knows that already.
Old news.
Sigh.
What to do?
I finally finally watched Dark Knight last week ok.
Yes damn outdated, but I dont care.
I WATCHED ITTTTTT. :D
Christian Bale is damn hot man. O.O
SUMMORE GOT SEXY ACCENT OSO.

I'm sorry, I have this thing for macho guys with sexy accents rite now. ;)

But omg la.
Pathology.
has to be.
by far.
the.
STUPIDEST.
WEIRDEST.
movie.
I have ever watched in my entire life.

I think more than ten times throughout the entire thing I was like
"Omg Milo, WHAT are you doing in this rubbish movie!?!"

*
*
*
This page has been open since this morning, and so I think I better just stop and publish this post before I get interrupted again.

Good nite everybody.

~vid~